The following sections contain images of Boston Scientific Peripheral Interventions products:
- Ranger™ Drug-Coated Balloon (4 KB)
Boston Scientific has received CE Mark for the Ranger™ Drug-Coated Balloon.
- The OffRoad™ Re-Entry Catheter System is CE Marked, and is intended to help physicians navigate around complete arterial blockages, or chronic total occlusions (CTOs), that might otherwise prevent minimally invasive treatment.
- The Eluvia Drug-Eluting Stent System is designed to restore blood flow in arteries above the knee, specifically the superficial femoral artery and proximal popliteal artery. The Eluvia Stent System has CE Mark approval. In the U.S., the Eluvia Stent System is an investigational device and not available for sale.
- TruePath™ CTO Device (4.2 MB)The TruePath CTO Device has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and carries CE mark approval.
- TruePath™ CTO Device (2.2 MB)The TruePath CTO Device has received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and carries CE mark approval.
- Coyote™ Balloon Catheter (509 KB)
- Carotid WALLSTENT® (5.7 MB)
- Boston Scientific Corporation has announced FDA Approval of the Innova™ Vascular Self-Expanding Stent System, which is designed to treat peripheral vascular lesions in arteries above the knee, specifically the superficial femoral artery (SFA) and proximal popliteal artery (PPA). CE Mark and European market launch was announced in May of 2012.
- In May of 2012, Boston Scientific Corporation announced U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval and market launch of the Epic™ Vascular Self-Expanding Stent System. It received CE Mark approval and was launched in Europe and other international markets in 2009.
- The Direxion Torqueable Microcatheter is designed to facilitate selective access and delivery of diagnostic, embolic and therapeutic materials into the peripheral vasculature. It has FDA clearance and CE Mark approval.